Centralia 2016

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Anything on SF? Also who is still around?

Duane is in the middle of a build, kwnate is MIA with a family and I haven't heard from Tom or Ron in ages, Adam is still around and active I think. Tri Cities guys have been MIA as well.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Supramania is my jam, I'm never on sf so I don't know, there are a bunch of Supras on this side I can gather together, maybe I'll make a Facebook event, if its already scheduled someone will let me know quick

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
I'll keep an eye out and post here if I find anything as well.

I doubt I will be able to make it though, hoping for PNW Nationals

91TurboDave

Suprafile
Nov 8, 2007
Washington
Would love to go but my supra is in sad shape. Was stolen by a tweeker and now I have a ton of work to do to get it back together. Gawd I hate freaking thieves!

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Checking the forums today (monthly of late) I see Tejon (he's also coordinating Nationals July 8-10 in South Puget Sound) posted this on SupraForums:
" Centralia Meet May 14th Saturday
Figured since no one has set a date and people on other forums asking when let's do May 14th. It's a Saturday, weather should be great and let's have a good meet this year to start it off. I don't remember times but I know people from the north and south like to come to visit so let's start meet at 11a.m. Should help avoid any traffic and not to early for those who enjoy their sleep."