dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
dragracer;1651346 said:
Wheres the snow ???

You guys suck ...... lol :icon_razz

Its too cold here

lol it snows a hour east from where we were at...but right now its just been raining for 2 weeks straight...

snow sucks i would hate to drive my supra in the snow...

if every1 with mk4s and clean mk3s weren't such pussy's about a meet we would have 1 right now lol...

Mr. 7M-GTE

Oct 19, 2010
Houston, TX
Oh how I miss Cali! I've been gone for 4 years and I've only had my MK3 for a year now. Looks like it would have been a good time!...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
91blackeye;1654888 said:
I live in Modesto, and I am down as fuck to drive in whatever weather man.

hey pm your number...what color is your mk3 and year...?

Mr. 7M-GTE;1656359 said:
Oh how I miss Cali! I've been gone for 4 years and I've only had my MK3 for a year now. Looks like it would have been a good time!...

come back lol...shit at least you guys don't have smog out there..some county's don't out here most do...you from the valley..?

Mr. 7M-GTE

Oct 19, 2010
Houston, TX
Lol...I'm in Houston bro, there's a "lil" bit of smog out here...but nothing like L.A. I was up in the Oakland/S.F. area when I lived out there. I spent the first 24 years of my life out there. I do miss it, I might end up moving back eventually though. I'd be bringing my "Old Soup" with me though lol...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Mr. 7M-GTE;1661531 said:
Lol...I'm in Houston bro, there's a "lil" bit of smog out here...but nothing like L.A. I was up in the Oakland/S.F. area when I lived out there. I spent the first 24 years of my life out there. I do miss it, I might end up moving back eventually though. I'd be bringing my "Old Soup" with me though lol...

yea it expensive as hell in the bay area...lol its better then socal though.. shit cencal has the best supra meets besides socal no1 from norcal wants to come to are meets lol...

Mr. 7M-GTE

Oct 19, 2010
Houston, TX
dubsupra209;1661671 said:
yea it expensive as hell in the bay area...lol its better then socal though.. shit cencal has the best supra meets besides socal no1 from norcal wants to come to are meets lol...

Yeah, I bet your meets are pretty epic...I just wish that I had broken into the Supra game while I was out there. Well at least TX2K11 is coming up soon out here...something to look forward to. :D