cencal march 7th meat.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Looks pretty nice.

Dont matter if its oxidized paint or has a bhg we dont care a supra is a supra. If you got time and gas come out.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
hvyman;1526626 said:
Looks pretty nice.

Dont matter if its oxidized paint or has a bhg we dont care a supra is a supra. If you got time and gas come out.

4 real we dont act like how someother memebers do in norcal come out in a 88 civic it dont matter were all cool guys and we have a lot of fun at the meets.....

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1526650 said:
i got loose [on purpose] bro! haha nah i over compensated when i got loose... and spun right back around..
what family knows is that i spun out trying to avoid a deer..
hella lame but whatevers.

oh yeah and ya thats robs supra

it whiped around on you like that...? what gear were you in...?
haha a deer wtf you live n frisco i thought..?
why dont you come with rob to the meet..?

dubsupra209;1526652 said:
it whiped around on you like that...? what gear were you in...?
haha a deer wtf you live n frisco i thought..?
why dont you come with rob to the meet..?

i was in second. hella whipped it. was fun till i lost it. lol.

nah he's got work..
yeah i live close to san francisco.
i actually live closer to SF Airport..
on the hills separating San Bruno and Pacifica.
got deer here lol.

hella sucks tho. id be hella down to head out there if i had the money. a drive to San Jose [w/ the way i drive ] takes a 1/4 tank...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1526660 said:
nah he's got work..
yeah i live close to san francisco.
i actually live closer to SF Airport..
on the hills separating San Bruno and Pacifica.
got deer here lol.

o damn that sucks...
what thats something i didnt know...i think i know were your at thats off 280 or 580..?
is there alot of mk3s out there or supras in general..?

dubsupra209;1526662 said:
o damn that sucks...
what thats something i didnt know...i think i know were your at thats off 280 or 580..?
is there alot of mk3s out there or supras in general..?

i was in 2nd gear tho..

uhm 280 & 380. thats where im at
not very many that i see. i see a couple here n there but they're not on forums.
hella sucks i wanna make some supramania buisness cards and stick them in their cars lol so they can join in. and be more socializing.

last night i saw supraforums people in San Jose.

hella sucks tho. id be hella down to head out there if i had the money. a drive to San Jose [w/ the way i drive ] takes a 1/4 tank...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1526663 said:
i was in 2nd gear tho..

uhm 280 & 380. thats where im at
not very many that i see. i see a couple here n there but they're not on forums.
hella sucks i wanna make some supramania buisness cards and stick them in their cars lol so they can join in. and be more socializing.

damn in 2nd let off the throttle a lil....ha
yea those guys are dicks well some of them i been on supraforums but i like most of the ppl on this forum....
yea shit well whn i get mine runing im down to head out there in mobb or drink smoke whatever haha....im not 21 yet so we couldnt go 2 a club....sucks haha...
have you checked out the cencal forum yet kinda dead but all the guys are hella coo and there mostly from around my area.....?

last night i saw supraforums people in San Jose.

theyre cool in person, iono a lil awkward cause of all the flaming on mk3s lol. but pedobear and bankai and remixpinoy are the ones i talked to mostly a lil bit more approachable than the others. hah but its whatever i dont take it personal on supraforums.

theres a cencal forum? or the cencal section on supraforums? ive peeked a couple times on cencal supraforums but never posted.

these timings on meets are so bad when comparing to my sched. hella lame.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Crashoveride;1526680 said:
hmmm what if we all head down to san panchoooo????
(jst a suggestion) <---idk if i spelt that right

i seen you yesterday on mst i honked at you...what were you doing in merced..? yea we could go there or meet up in gilory or somthing...im down just need get my supra runing 1st....its only like a hour away anyways...

Crashoveride

Slurbooo
Aug 18, 2009
Merced,CA
my mom got real sick and had to stay at the hospital for a cuple of nights.so i went out and bought her a burger lol(hospital food sux)
for realz???? waz i in my supra with the swablades or my sisters ford????lol i cant remember

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1526684 said:
lol those forums are being retarded ill sign up in a lil bit.
someone took igknyte? what a biter!

idk talk 2 kyle (hvyman) hes the moderator he could prob fix it for you......what you doing tonight..?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Crashoveride;1526687 said:
my mom got real sick and had to stay at the hospital for a cuple of nights.so i went out and bought her a burger lol(hospital food sux)
for realz???? waz i in my supra with the swablades or my sisters ford????lol i cant remember

the sup i wsas in my girl impala..the horn is kinda weak..last me n kyle went to brandons he took us to his friends shop we seen a couple of rb motors they had swapped...and seen a 1uz cressida thats coming to the meet sounds hella mean and a ls1 cammed cressida that isnt up yet so he wont be coming...they had a clean 280z rb26 it was bad...