CEL on Crack

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
Hey fellas, hopefully someone here can school me on this subject

this morning om my way to work i notice my check engine light come on and the car started to idle under 500rpm it drove fine but the rpms were to low and my vaccum gauge wasnt reading correct i quickly pulled over and check my IC pipe/vaccum lines everything was okay. so i started to panic lol i check as many sensors as i could everything was tight..i started to get scared..its still idleing low 400-500rpm and the vaccum gauge read around 10-11 hence why i thought of a vaccum or boost leak. so watever i keep driving and the CEL went away and the car drove fine..i came to work and knew i had to check the codes only to find that the CELl blinks with no pause when i bridge the connection at the dia.box..i NEVER seen this before the CEL was blinking fast and didnt stop/pause i double check the bridge connection and it was correct..

can someone please tell me why the CEL blinks like crazy with no pause??PLEASE

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
wtf lol really? the whole reasons i check for codes is because the light came on as i was driving..interesting..lol i count like 30 blinks without a pause i thought i was going crazy lol

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
nah just means no codes it was obviously something that isn't stored in the memory of the computer so I would just watch for it to come back on something must have malfunctioned