CCleaner

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I use it but only because I don't know enough about computers not too. It's always worked well for me though.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
it's not perfect though...

there isn't a one shot instant cure all app, but many smaller apps that ned to be run to get a clean system...

CrapCleaner (now known as CCleaner to be more mainstream), Registry First Aid, RegCompact, Tweak UI, System Configuration Utility, Hijack This, NOD32, Ad Aware, Diskeeper, ect...

Wanna know the secret to a fast PC? Keep your Start menu CLEAN, keep your registry CLEAN (this includes installing alternatives to know bloatware like AIM, and cleaning up after you uninstall something), turn off services that are useless and do nothing but suck RAM, ect...

AMD Duron 1.4ghz (usually OCed to about 2ghz), 512MB DDR RAM, Nvidia 6800 vid card, and I can run pretty much whatever I want because I can tweak.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Poodles;917587 said:
wahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwawahwahwahwwhawhawhawa
hwahwahwahwahwahwahwahhwahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwa
hwahwahwahwawahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahw
ahahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwawahwahwahww
hawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahhwahwahwahwwhawhawhawah
wahwahwahwahwahwahwawahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwa
hwahwahwahwahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwawa
hwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahhwahwahwahwwh
awhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwawahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwa
hwahwahwahwahwahwahahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwa
hwawahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwahhwahwahwahw
whawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwawahwahwahwwhawhawhawahwahwahwahwahwahwahwa

I didn't understand but just a few words of what you posted.............:biglaugh:

I click on my computer and Supramania comes on........I am happy.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Let's try...My computer is running like shit I must say. Even the older games somewhat lag. RAM is used on I-don't know what. Running AMD Athlon 2100+ 1,73Ghz, 512 RAM, but that damn Geforce MX440. The last one's shit. Would be nice to get a better graphics card, so I could maybe play a couple of games I'd like to play(Hitman and something else:D).

And after installing Buffalo software my computer stalles once in a while, and I don't know why. I just hate when the comp doesn't do what I want it to do.

Poodles, halp mah computah. :D