Catback exhaust

.TheJones-

Jun 24, 2010
Dayton OH
I would recommend doing headers back. Prior to my engine replacement it only had the flowmaster with stock headers. While doing the swap the pacesetters were added. I think it sounds much much better. Buuuuut it all depends on what you're looking for in terms of sound and performance. I don't like the looks or sound of those little fart cans. Hence the flowmaster.

Pacesetter headers - ebay - 200.00
Flowmaster muff - local muffler shop - 325.00(included install and all additional piping)
Test Pipe - from a friend in the welding dept. - 10.00

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

*Pacesetter headers* The angle on mine needed to be adjusted at the collector pipe as it was hitting the undercarriage, not allowing for proper alignment of studs. Also I had to grind a bit of the flange down in order to clear the water pump. My engine is a JDM with the included water pump. I don't know if the original "U.S." engine and water pump will have those clearance issues.

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
there is another pacesetter header that actually fits without modification, but you could check horsepowerfreaks, BICPerformance, and driftmotion for exhaust. Just about anywhere you can get a catback exhaust, but if you are sticking with the N/a just get the header, test pipe, and catback exhaust. It will sound and breathe alot better.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
If you can find a new HKS sport exhaust with its baffled muffler (instead of straight through like the turbo muffler) and 60mm pipes would be a nice piece.