Car Wont Start

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
I don't understand it. JetJock has always posted very good advice, in a way that most can understand, and usally tells how it works, why it works, and how to check to see if it is working. Very uncalled for IMO. I've been doing my own wrenching for 40 years and still learn a lot from guys like JJ, IJ, JDUB, CRE(my bud), not to mention a lot of other members who just post what they have run across.

"Self proclaimed expert"? Nah....he's earned it.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
According to the next page it won't on a GE because the fuel pump circuit will be open. Technically that's not quite true though. In reality the engine should fire because the switch is bypassed during cranking but will stop as soon as the key is released. It boils down to Toyota's definition of a no start.

edit: I'm not a self proclaimed anything. I was ask to do this "job" and the only gratification I receive from participating is helping those who want to learn. Why else would I put up with all the crap? I know I can be harsh at times but I consider my personality to be less abrasive than some others. There are people here who, by my standards, are far worse.

Kingsoup

Apr 8, 2005
Calgary
Such a easy reminder why I don't spend time on forums anymore with all the ego and arrogance. I've posted a couple thousand times on supraforums to help people, never calling them stupid because they don't follow my advice to the tee.

edit: I'm not a self proclaimed anything. I was ask to do this "job" and the only gratification I receive from participating is helping those who want to learn. Why else would I put up with all the crap? I know I can be harsh at times but I consider my personality to be less abrasive than some others. There are people here who, by my standards, are far worse.

Hey thats great that you want to help, just keep the insults out of it, your internet buddies on supramania might be impressed by your conduct towards us, but its completly un-necessary and when we are simply asking for some advice on a difficult issue to us, whom are not early Toyota Bosch-copy EFI guys. I appreciate the help but save your breath and insult some other n00b if you are going to call us amoebas and idiots.

We appreciate the advice from everyone else, time to return to Celicasupra where people don't act like old school supraforums anger filled ego-maniacs.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Kingsoup;1009955 said:
Such a easy reminder why I don't spend time on forums anymore with all the ego and arrogance. I've posted a couple thousand times on supraforums to help people, never calling them stupid because they don't follow my advice to the tee.

Hey thats great that you want to help, just keep the insults out of it, your internet buddies on supramania might be impressed by your conduct towards us, but its completly un-necessary and when we are simply asking for some advice on a difficult issue to us, whom are not early Toyota Bosch-copy EFI guys. I appreciate the help but save your breath and insult some other n00b if you are going to call us amoebas and idiots.

We appreciate the advice from everyone else, time to return to Celicasupra where people don't act like old school supraforums anger filled ego-maniacs.

Well...since that's your view. Keep changing out parts...bound to hit it sooner or later. Maybe you'll get lucky ;)

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Kingsoup;1009955 said:

:wavey: