Car won't Start.... help?!

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
So my car has been running beautifully for months now... not hard to start (normally), no engine issues.... she does however get extremely cranky when I mess with the aftermarket BOV I have on there and doesn't want to start after I mess with it.... The car had been acting like it wanted to stall after short bursts of boost, with no throttle afterward... I add one shim to my Bov yesterday and she started right up for once, It was already warm( I'd driven all day) so I let it run for 30 sec... rev'd it a few times and let it drop down to see if it wanted to stall... the last time it did and now won't start at all.... battery's good, starter turns the motor, it tries so hard to catch and just can't... It pulls 150 amps on start, then in the middle of starting it sounds like it bogs hard and pulls 390 amps for about a second... I have fuel, I thought it was flooded at first, but it backfires when trying to start like it's to lean... any help appreciated... I've missed all my car shows for weekend... which I have working towards for three years now... :3d_frown:

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
I'm headed out to work on it... no computer there.... got any good idea's? Call or text me... (419) 512 - 8443

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
So yea she was just super cranky.... went out messed with a few things... and fired right up!!! that's a supra for ya LOL

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
jappy jon;1372615 said:
what were the things you messed with? having the same kind of problems now

All we could figure was that it flooded really bad and couldn't o2 with out getting more gas... haven't really had any problems since... the stalling was due to removing the pcv when i put my BOV on with only boosting 9 lbs...

Supralover87

Beauty and the Boost
May 21, 2007
Ohio
found a solution to this cause it did it again the other day and i know it sounds bad but we put metered pressurized air into a vacuum line to bring it to zero pounds and she fired right up :)