car wont run correctly

SRZMK3

:1zhelp: when i turn the key the car will try to start it spudders and spits and will not sustain anything, when i put a jumper in the diagnostics block the car will finally respond to my throttle and will at least rev like normal but once i release the pedal it just will not idle and it kicks spits and dies, i got a code 11 i checked grounds on the intake manifold they are fine, i even put an extra solid ground straight from the battery, i just went thru the fuel system guide in the tsrm i checkd the action of the circuit control relay and it acts like its supposed too and the continuity of the connections inside are strong. I removed and checked the maf sensor and its functions and the tsrm shows my resistances are in spec, i checked my tps and the tsrm says those are in spec, i checked main relay and its action and it works as specified. soleniod resistor is in spec, fuel pump relay and resistor is in spec, and my vsv is functioning correctly aswell. the timing is on the spot lined up the crank pulley to the 0 and the cams to the notches on top the distributor is landing exactly on 1. no leaks at the fuel injectors or any of the fuel fittings, spark is fine since it does start and rev during certain conditions.. none of the fuses are popped, my god if everything is acting like its supposed too WTF IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!?????:aigo: