car turns off

Sisco

Jul 28, 2007
Playa Vista
I drove my car yesterday on the hwy for about 30 miles at about 65 to 75 mph car has been running fine with no problems, but as soon as i exit the fwy and put it on neutral it shut off on me. I came to a stop and turn it on with no problem. On the way back home i hopped on the hwy again and when i exited the same problem happened, turn on with no problem. The only thing i notice was that it was ideling i bit unsual rpm dropped to about 500rpm. what could this be?

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Sisco;1289899 said:
I drove my car yesterday on the hwy for about 30 miles at about 65 to 75 mph car has been running fine with no problems, but as soon as i exit the fwy and put it on neutral it shut off on me. I came to a stop and turn it on with no problem. On the way back home i hopped on the hwy again and when i exited the same problem happened, turn on with no problem. The only thing i notice was that it was ideling i bit unsual rpm dropped to about 500rpm. what could this be?

Codes???

Sisco

Jul 28, 2007
Playa Vista
I'm not throwing any codes, the car is running fine, it seem to only do this when i run it on the fwy, mods i only have an exhaust and air filter, I just did a head job on it about two months ago.