Cant seem to find the integration relay

mnracer550

Sep 15, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
so after reading through a bunch of threads iv come to thing my intergration relay is fried. i have no power to both my fuses and my headlight will pop up but no lights, lows or highs. i might just be retarded but i cant find the integration relay. im not sure if its labeled or where it is. can someone help me ?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Old pic, and blury, but can't miss it (blue box)
p1625623_1.jpg

mnracer550

Sep 15, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
went and grabbed the one off my parts car and tried it. no good. so i belive im down to either the headlight relay ( which i also cant seem to point out) and the headlight switch. im kinda leaning tword the switch, only because it doesnt have the clicking feeling in between each setting. all smooth. so possibly its work out im thinking

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
I had the same problem a few weeks ago on my wifes car, and did the same thing, swapped a ir from my parts car and no good, still didn't get the lights to come on. I tested the lights in my car and they were fine so I swapped the IR and they worked, the relay in both my wifes and the parts car had gone bad.

I just found the wiring diagrams I was using to test her car and the head light relay will give power to the head light fuses. The headlight relay will have a brown top and be near the headlight fuses. Check to see if the lights work on high beams if it dose'nt work in either state then it should be the IR.

Here is my old thread if it helps. http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?129842-headlights-inop