Can somebody please give me an insight on what this blitz ecu does??

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
SimpleMKIII;1394643 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories I tried to contact with no success, but if i run across another or buy this one, is this for the 440 injectors only?? I have the 2jz aristo, running single with the 550 injector up grades, is this ecu adjustable or something?? i cant find anything about it.:1zhelp:

This information was in the discription on already. How come you did not see it?

This ECU has the following

7100 RPM redline.
Modified Fuel and timing maps (still set up for 440cc injectors)
Limiters removed or raised.

SimpleMKIII

Oct 17, 2008
Riverside, Ca
Ok, I read that like before I posted...what does STILL set up for 440 injects mean, its only for 440 injectors??? Is this thing good for 550 injectors? are these things adjustable?? Something along the lines of fuel cut, boost cut speed cut eliminated doesnt tell me about the map. Ill just call blitz.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
i wish google worked for everybody

they are adjustable with the right equipment. other piggy backs and such can work with the aftermarket ecu's also. there is a lot of information about what you're asking, and the other questions after that.

blitz is not going to...

you'll find out.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Lol 550 for 440 tuned ECU time to shell out the extra for a AFC NEO + Blitz ECU to get what your asking for.
Unless you want to mail your car + ECU to Blitz Japan.

Also there is a couple rare factory 1JZ ECU's that rev to ~8100 I had one and sold it to aaron @ D.M.

SimpleMKIII

Oct 17, 2008
Riverside, Ca
So basically, this is a stock cpu with just a higher rev limiter, fuel cut, SS cut and Fuel Cut i suppose?? It sez modified map for 440s, So the benifit is I would save money by getting this cpu would I really need a neo too?? All I want is 18 pounds on a single 61 trimm with 550s.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Yes you would need a AFC to piggyback the Blitz ECU unless you limit power to ~400 ~14psi & must use 440 injectors.

I dont know whats cheaper
Blitz + AFC Neo
or Standalone ??

I know which one is better for more then 500hp applications but thats up to you to figure out!

Also Blitz ECU does not reprogram the ECU they stuff a piggyback into the ECU case with a programmed rom board to modify the signals.