Can anyone recommend a tuning shop in the PA,NJ,MD area?

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
I'm looking for a dyno and tuning shop in my area to tune my rebuilt 7m.

Any recommendations?

Has anyone used RT Tuning in Landsdale? How experienced are they with the 7m?

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
From all of their reviews on Tristatetuners they seem to do great work, if I were you I would just call them and ask... I actually have to get a full alignment over there soon

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Rt tuning fucked me over on a 7m head...they did $700 worth of work too a head that was cracked near a valve seat...their logic was "we tested it under 30psi of coolant pressure with no leaks" I say FUCK THAT!

As far as tuning I have no clue...but yeah the experience I had sucked!

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
goliath;1432455 said:
Oh.....That doesn't sound reasuring!

I made an apointment for some dyno time this Friday I'll let you guys know how it goes.

please let us know how it goes... i need a tune

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
RT has done some work on my car, install FMIC, install Greddy oil cooler kit, install new KW coilovers plus alignment and corner balancing, replace FMS, dyno tune my small single setup (stock ECU with MAPECU). They did a very good job for me and I plan to use them again.

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
Alright here are the results:307 RWHP & 342 TRQ @ 12.5 PSI

MKIII+Supra+Dyno

Considering the fact that I'm still running the original, stock turbo I'm happy with the results for now. But I still need a FCD and a bigger turbo to be north of 400 hp which is my goal.

Vince is the owner of R/T Tuning. He and his staff where all friendly and professional. Vince was very knowledgeable and does all the tuning at the shop. He even called me a few days later to follow up and make sure the car was running well and that there weren't any issues. Pricing was reasonable. I would recommend R/T for tuning, although I didn't see enough in the shop to vouch for there workmanship as mechanics.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I agree! nice numbers on a stock ct. Good job. I'm gonna try to get three pulls on the dyno today. I've been wanting to know what numbers this DM60-1kit can put out.

How much did they charge you to tune? I also need to tune soon.