Can anyone in Georgia help me out here?

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Hi folks!! I had the unfortunate case of having my 7M develop rod knock, and in my hunt for a DD, I have come across an amazing deal on a 2003 Toyota 4runner. The lady who posted it has been fairly straightforward: providing pics, VIN #, mileage etc. However, the carfax report upholds her claims, mileage, service history, etc etc, but it's listed in Georgia, and she has asked for my shipping address. I'm not sure how a Georgia car showed up on Austin, TX's craigslist, but once I get more details from her, can anyone in Georgia actually take a look at the 4Runner for me, possibly take it for a test drive etc etc, because this is deal I cannot pass up and I really need a vehicle whose role this 4runner fulfills quite handily. This is provided I can get more information from the seller. Please feel free to PM me if you feel you might be able and willing to do this for me, thanks!!!

Andrew

supra1jz

Apr 14, 2008
Auburn, Georgia, United States
ok if the place is not to far from me i can help you out thats not a problem but if you really want the 4 runner you should think of finding it local cause shipping will be like 500 unless you work out a deal with someone.. now with that said if you still need me to go and check the 4 runner out i can and take pic and send them to u with all info ok ..

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
awesome thanks!!! I'll keep you posted, but the more i think about it, the more it seems like a scam, so unless the seller contacts me back and i get legit contact info etc etc, then I shall look elsewhere. Thanks again though!!!!