Camp Pendleton

91GTE

Supra Owner
Mar 31, 2006
Massachusetts
I just got orders to go to camp pendleton, I was wondering who is in the area. I will be bring my 91 to the west coast from the east coast, finally no more snowey and salty roads and weather! Camp pendleton is in socal and I know theres alot of supras in the area.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Congrats. What unit will you be with? I'm assuming the wing. I was stationed with 1st Radio Bn. until last Halloween. The 14 area chow hall (across from the air wing) is the best chow hall on base. Eriberto's, a mexican restaraunt, has the best mexican food around (and it has a 24/7 drivethru that is always busy). You will be close to 935 Motorsports, Driftmotion, Kaizen Motorsports, and probably a few others I don't know about. Last I heard there weren't many Supra's left on base. Hell, I had 3 of the MKIII's on base (2 of which were 1J's).

turbojuiced

Apr 5, 2008
San Diego/Fairfield
awesome congrats! You aremoving to an awesome area. My hor is in san diego. You have oceanside right there and you are right near the beaches andjust up north is long beach and LA county. Many tuner shops around many supras in socal. Thanks for all your service.

And you work on the ospreys huh? How do you like those? I know the marines have found great uses for them.