Calling all mk3 guys!!!!

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
Your electrical problem. Get a volt ohm meter and start checking for power along the wires that go from your main fuse box under the hood to your fuse box underneith the driver side kick panel. Also look at this link http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TEWD/MK3/manual.aspx?S=Main&P=16
Check the 1A terminal for power at all 3 connections i think it is #3 wire that controls all power to the tail lights, side markers, brake lights...
I had to rewire this whole system 3 weeks ago so i am freash of killing electrical gremlins.
Send me a PM if you want more specific help. i have a stack of papers at my house with what i checked and replaced. IT SUCKED sorry for your troubles

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
ok so turns out it was the freaking 90degree hose thank all of you who called that.the problem was i couldnt see it and i thought that the 90degree hose was a different one but luckly i was on the way to get the water pump,coolant starte dto pour out and i saw it spraying out of the hose other wise i would have never know
again thamks guys

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
yep shes dry as a bone now i just have to put in a new high pressure PS line,fix a/c,then get the car painted!!!!

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Can you take pix of this 90deg. hose? I'm curious which one you guys are talking about. I'm putting in about 1/3 a jug of antifreeze every 3~4 days and not seeing where the coolant is going to (I know my heater core leaks a little, but it's NOT sufficient enough to drain out that quickly!). I'm also replacing my rad with an aluminum one due to the welds leaking in the old factory one, but even that wouldn't cause it to leak out this fast. I've already replaced the upper/lower rad hoses that come directly off the rad, so I'd like to see what this 90deg. hose looks like and where it's located. If it's a big problem area, I want to replace that as well when I do the rad.

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
its on the turbo side behind the water pump.its the return line it goes from the block straight to the water pump. its a pita to find if your not sure what your lookin for ill post a pic on monday

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
7EMPIRE;1550923 said:
yep shes dry as a bone now i just have to put in a new high pressure PS line,fix a/c,then get the car painted!!!!

I might have a power steering line, and i know a place in Raleigh thats pretty cheap for repainting.

Jimbo

Creeper
Jul 15, 2009
San Jose
7EMPIRE;1551029 said:
its on the turbo side behind the water pump.its the return line it goes from the block straight to the water pump. its a pita to find if your not sure what your lookin for ill post a pic on monday

is it the line thats under the exhaust manifold? I've read somewhere that you cant pull that out without removing the engine. has anyone ever replaced that gasket without pulling the engine?