Brown and tan leather interior???

BlueRolex007

Chronicles of Boredom
Jul 3, 2011
Lancaster PA
Seems everybody has the grey,blue or red interior. Am I the only one out there with the brown and leather tan interior. I have never seen another one with my interior color scheme is this an uncommon interior? or do people just think its ugly. lol At first I didnt like it but its grown on me.

BlueRolex007

Chronicles of Boredom
Jul 3, 2011
Lancaster PA
It is the car in my avatar i can get an interior pic and post it after class, The car used to be red but it was painted grey. I thought about doing the grey interior swap. But after finding a grey interiored supra in the junk yard i sat in it to get the feel for it and i didnt like it. The brown and tan color theme reminds me of the old ferrari's.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
It's not horribly common (blue, gray, and burgandy... eww on that last one, were most common), but I've seen a decent number of them pop up on here. Funnily enough, they seem the best cared for in my experience. I've only seen maybe 2 brown interior-ed cars that were neglected and in bad shape.

I like it, personally, it looks classy. :)

1wickedA70

May 20, 2008
Queens
IBoughtASupra;1800274 said:
A white and tan interior Supra would be nice.

Ew. :slap: shut up.

Vimal's supra has tan cloth and it looks sick. And his cousin has a black 89 with tan cloth. Tan interior with a black supra is on of the best color combinations out there. It looks really good when it's in good shape.

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
p1800396_1.jpg

deff feel like a sir with my interior ::monocle::, too bad its not AS clean as it was in those pics :/. When i finish the swap and piece the whole interior together i will try to get it looking like it did before :<.

70dreams

MR.I GET IT DONE
Jul 17, 2007
New York, New York, United States
I have a brown and tan in my 90t 5 speed that i having redone ,mainly its jus the seats but i love it , i thought about selling it but its jus kinda rare and beautiful and jus like blue rolex said that old ferrari feelin ........... love my yota