Brake/Park lights not working

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Recently Ive noticed that my parking lights dont come on when i turn the switch to the parking light mode, however when i go one more click the headlights flip up, as well as when i press on the brakes the brake lights dont even come on. Now i know my alarm is hooked up to the park lights, so when i unlock it the parking lights work, but when i use the switch to turn them on i dont even hear the relay click on when i usually do. Fuses are good for the gauge, cig, radio, tail so no blown fuses here, what else should i be looking for? It used to work fine, then all of a sudden it stopped working. Anything helps, thanks!

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
All fuses are good have replaced all of them as well as has new relays in each junction box in the driver kick panel during my swap. Fuses are still good checked each one visually and with a tester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
I would lean towards the light switch or circuit for parking lights. If the box has been bypassed it could be as simple as the loose grounds or bad bulbs for brake lights.

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Bulbs are functional. When I press unlock on my alarm the parking lights become functional (I wired them to light up parking lights) however when I step on brakes or even turn switch to park lights nothing works. The tail lamp ground in the back I sanded the connections and put in a new bolt. Still nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk