Brake light issue after accident

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
i have searched this

a few weeks ago i slid into a guard rail, i was being stupid, but that's not what the thread is about...basically the tail lights worked after the accident but it rained a few times and the car was outside, nothing i could really do about it (looking back, i should've taped the tail light or something) and now my brake lights don't come on, none of them

p1181406_1.jpg

here's the damage, so i'm not tearing the car apart, is there a relay or anything back there that may have water damage?

i checked all the tail light related fuses, all fine...i tried checking the failure box by jumping pins but i blew two fuses so either i'm doing it wrong or something is grounding itself and i can't find a wiring diagram in the TSRM...maybe i'm looking in the wrong spot?

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?S=BE&P=27

i jumped the 7 and 9 pins to see if it was the failure sensor box but that didn't work so just to test if my method was working i jumped the 9 and 10 pins but it didn't work and i blew two fuses....am i doing something wrong here?

this is my daily driver but luckily my mom is away on business so i have her car for the week but i'm hoping to be able to use the car until my christmas break so i can take it to a body shop then when i don't really need it.