BPU 1JZ VS Maserati

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Ok, so i'm on my way home on a local free way which i love to race on every so often. I see HID's in the rear view and i think its a BMW or something. He was going pretty fast and looked like he was racing someone else but it was losing. I Downshifted to 3rd and waited til he was about 4/5 cars behind me and then punched it.

Just as we took a sweeper right hand we were door to door as i shifted into 4th i pulled about 1 to 2 cars on him and just as i stretched to 3 cars i hit speed cut OUCH!. Good thing a turn was coming up and as i slowed down and started to pass me i punched it yet again and past him. I slowed down for the next turn and a very few amount of cars in the way we pass them safely and (65 mph) we gunned it again. I started to pull again and he could not pass me.

We got to the end of the freeway where theres a light and he gave me HUGE thumbs up while pointing at me screaming GOOD Shit i didnt think i was going to lose.

Ahhh i feel so good about my car and i just got done putting about 700 or so miles on the new clutch. Boy did it feel good pulling on the maserati.

lol! Now if i could only figure out what model and year! lol. Interested to know its stats.

mods in sig HKS cams NOT installed yet BTW and car is only at 10psi per my autometer boost gauge.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
good kill man, i love that feeling when all your/our hard work pays off. Theres no high that is better.

@ your 10PSI maybe a boost leak? with all your mods i would think you would be right at the cut. I feel cut sometimes and i have the same mods like almost to the T.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Jervis Mcstabby;1370543 said:
So which model Maser?

Maserati_BiTurbo_S.JPG

JK, nice kill.