bPb's pre-emptive kill!

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Last year I gave some random kid at the cruising spot a ride in my flat black 88T 5spd at 348whp 370tq. He absolutely flipped out, thinking it was the fastest thing on the planet.

I ran into him again before the whole viper/nova thing happened. He flagged me down near Wendy's, with a bunch of hondas and crap behind him in the parking lot. I pulled in, and he asked, "did you give me a ride in this?"

I replied, "No sir, you are mistaken. I may have given you a ride in my previous fine automobile."

We engaged in some friendly chit chat, while his friends gathered around the marvelous Mark Three. The discussion turned to his white 4 door Integra. We made our way to his vehicle. It had a Full Race t4 manifold and a 60-1(? I think.)

He asked me to race him. He offered a roll race at first, but I said, "Nay, my beast shall slay you far too easily on the highway. Let us mosey over to Ag."

He said he would meet me there, and turned on a different street.

My friend Shane, in his emerald green 94 talon tsi, pulled up next to me on the highway on our way there.

"I bet he chickens out!" Shane exclaimed.

We made all the arrangements at the designated spot, known as "Ag," and waited.

and waited.

and waited.

and waited.

I looked over to shane and explained the situation.

"I believe the man realized, through the fine skill of Bench Racing, that his car lacks the butt-dyno sensation of my fantastic Mark Three Supra,and has thus deduced that my car is far superior. He may have also realized that his driving skills are feeble at best, so he decided to opt out and save himself the humiliation of defeat at my hands. What he does not understand, is that the subsequent humilitation that comes with defeat is far worse than the humility he shall feel every time he sees the Black Beast rumbling in the distance."

"Wait, I hear a Honda approaching!"

"Nevermind. It was probably a stray weed whacker."

We waited a few more minutes, and made our way back to the gas station.

The moral of the story is:
"Don't give people rides in your Supra, it prevents you from feeling the satisfaction of humiliating them later on in life."

:D

I totally wasted a v6 mustang coming back to the gas station though. 45-70 put...a lot....of cars on him. There's the kill in the story.