BP Horizon Oil spill... Live Video Feed...

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Yellow 13;1571826 said:
Damn, I was trying to skip forward on the player to see if they plug it or not =/

LOL, sorry but this made me laugh. You cant skip forward on a LIVE feed. That would be like fast forwarding in time. lol.

The Keys are filled with oil. So I cant imagine how the Gulf must look.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
trucker;1572105 said:
does this mean i should think twice about a trip to KW for a while? it's like a pilgrimage for parrotheads

My grandmother lives in Big Pine Key, and she says its pretty bad. Buy bad has a different definition for everyone. My girlfriend was suppose to make a trip down there this summer, but arent because of the oil. So making a trip would be up to you. I dont want to tell you not to go, and it end up being GORGEOUS beyond all belief, but I also dont want to say go, and your trip be ruined because of the oil...

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Look at the bright side, you can take your boat out and get a free under coating, if you go to the beach, just take a quick dip in the gulf and you won't have to worry about sun screen, and if you're hungry they is plenty of dead birds and animals on the beach ready to go in a deep frier.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
It was an accident and they're doing everything in their power to stop it. The government at this point is just being stupid because if BP folded right now the government wouldn't have a damn clue what to do to stop the leak.

Who

Supramania Contributor
No Oil here I am on the East Coast. Just read a story on Yahoo that some Pensacola FL. charter captains have spotted oil nine miles off shore. Winds and currents are favorable to take it ashore. On a side note the Pensacola bureaucrats are complaining about the lack of response from BP or the Coast Guard for equipment.