Bought my first supra mk3 today

pfeiffs7

Jun 6, 2010
Doylestown PA
swapped out all fluids in the car on sunday with my buddy. He has an 86 MR2 we have been working on also. I am about to buy an HKS super drager exhaust, hks downpipe and air filter. At this point I am still inspecting my car and seeing what needs immediate work. It has 200,000 miles but is running very well. Needs some minor body work. We plan to do all the work and have learned everything so far from forums and online resources as well as a few books. What have you done to your mk3?

All the stuff I have for sale now in my FS thread lol, I'm in the process of a 1JZ swap. As far as the 1JZ is concerned it has a DM front mount intercooler, Trust downpipe (I'm looking for a Y-Pipe) Test pipe, Greddy SLD, HKS EVC 1, and a DM Intake. The forum is a very useful resource when it come to the 7M or anything MKIII related, good to hear its been helpfull for you. 200k and still running strong, is it on an OEM headgasket still?

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
+1 I would def get the HKS MHG if it has the stock one on there, and if your not low on funds, get the arp head bolts too. I would do that before I started modding it