Bored at work

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
Yeah to bad I can't get on flashchat either. Just sitting here waiting till 4pm. Ordering some wire, loom, and relays from summit. Then ordered a 3 coil driver/injector driver board from a individual in Canada for the Megasquirt 2. This way I can do semi-sequintial injection and wastedspark driven from the MS2.

My crude drawing for the wiring below.

Attachments

• 6cy_Coil_Pack_Wir&#10.jpg
    6cy_Coil_Pack_Wir&#10.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 17

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
I'm bored too. I work the 10pm to 6am shift doing tech support for cable tv customers in California and vegas even though i live in Ohio. In my first hour, got a whopping three calls with an average of a 4 minute call time.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
A coworker just caught me playing DS instead of... not working?

Another one asked me if I'm still awake. :ugh: I don't even know what would have made him think otherwise. I'm bored out of my mind, but not tired in the slightest. These guys need to throw a pile of crap to do on my desk so I don't go insane.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
I did that shit for 15 years and hated the feel of grease on my hands. i kept a few boxes of blue nytrile goves at all times to work on cars. Also helped stop the grease from staining my hands. you may want to look in to that also.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
yeah i learned to have gloves on when i work on my supra. plus it might be a good thing to wear gloves since all the oils and chemicals lead to my father dying from acute aplastic anemia.