Bomex Front Bumper

Hello every one, I am about to embark on installing the Bomex front bumper, and there seems to be a slight fitment issue wondered if any one has instaled one and have any suggestions, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 87

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
generally all body kits dont fit aswell as stock and do require some modification to fit properly, such as drilling, adding more screws and cutting to fit right.

i havnt installed this particular one, so someone else can add to this. if your really unsure, than it might be best to get a body shop to install it for you

bioskyline;1713782 said:
generally all body kits dont fit aswell as stock and do require some modification to fit properly, such as drilling, adding more screws and cutting to fit right.

i havnt installed this particular one, so someone else can add to this. if your really unsure, than it might be best to get a body shop to install it for you

Just wanted to give an update just incase any one else does the body kit, So once I figured out the new bumper is designed to go over the bumper brace bar, just had to cut some metal to make it fit, took pics to show what needed to be done, but looks as though should fit very well now!

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 41
Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
The genuine Bomex front bumper that I have did not require any modification to the front bumper support brace. So, I don't understand why the replica's would require any? Did yours come with extra stainless steel mounting hardware also?