BMW -0, Supra +1

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Killed an E30 the other day. So here I am cruising dwon RT.16 minding my own when I see these HID's in my mirror. Now usually I wouldnt have gave it a second look since everyone and their mom around here have them on their cars, but this one was following my every lane change and whatnot. So I let this guy pass me so I can get a look at his ride right?! Well he pulls up next to me, turns out it's a Hartge E30. It looked like this one
Neue+Hartge-Bilder+04.09.03+015.jpg

Any how so he starts to pull on me a little so I pull on him, and at first he had me! So I'am like WTF? There is no way I am going to let this Euro trash beat me. I do a quick downshift to third( I was in 5th), and like my man Emeril says..BAM!! I pulled on him hard! I started to reel him in like a 8 pound Salmon. Oh so effortlessly.. Next thing I know his HID's are behind me and he gets a good look at my wingless Supra. I know its not that great of a kill but i dont care. I was so proud of my car I gave her a bath and a good wax job the next morning:)

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
flight doc89 said:
what's trashy about E30's? meanest of the bimmer's IMO

There is nothing trashy per se about E30's at all. I kinda like the E30 M3:) Thats just what I call Euro cars, just like they call our (by our I mean Japanese cars) "rice rockets", "rice burners" or what have you. Just friendly continental automotive rivalry:)