blower not working

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
I just finished putting my head back on the car, everything checked and started right up on the first try. Now my heat isn't blowing, it was working perfectly fine last time I drove it like 4 months ago. My temperature gauge isn't going up either. Anyone knows what's up?

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
All sensors plugged in?

When you say heat isn't blowing, do you mean the air is cold or the blower is not working. If the heat is cold, check that the heater valve moves when you turn on the heat.

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
Blower Is not working. Plugs are all in but one connector that goes to the thermostat housing fell off so I took the wire in the connector out and reconnected it. Can that also be why my temperature gauge isn't really moving. It goes up like 3 notches and that's it.

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
i guess ill just buy a blower motor resister and see if that helps but low, mid and high doesnt work. the part is cheap anyways but im wondering if anyone knows before i order the part.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Check the fuses for the blower. Get a probe out and check for power along the plugs.

Use the TSRM and follow the electrical diagram. Did you check the fuses? Have you tested the blower by just connecting it to a battery?