Blow Of Valve On 2JZ

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
I have search and search but I can't seem to find anything on this.... I can't find the blow off valve that this car is using or anything that come's close to how this one sounds, I have heard it on other MK4 supra's But I can't seem to find the bov that this car is using.. if it is indeed using one. I know that this car is not stock, could it be cuz of the upgraded single turbo and what ever other goodies this car has... Can you guys help me out on this because I'm lost, here's a video that I found on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA1a7swaA8A&playnext_from=TL&videos=HW8Fu9aCCOg

On the comments below someone posted that its running on an HKS bov but I doubt it, But I could be wrong as well..... So please :1zhelp:

(I hope I put this on the right thread, if not I apologies)

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Dylan JZ;1593974 said:
the reason you cannot find the BOV is because that car does not have one.. you're hearing the surge between shifts.

I had a feeling it was that it didn't have a bov it was the upgrades that 2jz has gotten. The surge between shifts from the big turbo.... Thanks man that helped.