Blitz Bag CT26 Turbo

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Anyone save or have any info on this turbo? I can't seem to find anything though I do recall a few threads about them many moons ago. any info would be appreciated..tia

:)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
I've heard about it. Its not an upgraded CT-26, its a bolt on turbo that blitz used to make for MK3 back in early 90's. Its very rare now, and supposedly was good for ~400RWHP.
Dennis found this.

Also what's up with the mkiiitech.com

SlimLim

May 21, 2006
Australia
I've got one and i'm going to get a dyno tune in a few months time. If its relevant the turbo impeller is 50mm, i don't know what the exducer is. I'll post up a dyno graph when i get the tune

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
I have had a couple of them.
They are comparable to the Group-A turbo I have now.

Did you get the cool wood shipping crate they came in ?

And does anyone know what the 'BAG' meant ?

SlimLim

May 21, 2006
Australia
Blitz Avant Grande

Mines a CT26-S
No i didn't get the case. I got the one that was linked to mkiitech. Theres an MR2 site that says that the impeller is 17% larger than stock, which fits the description since the impeller inducer is 50mm. If thats the case, the exducer should be 75mm.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Good info. Slim if you could pm me the dyno graph or email it to me at: dgnak@telus.net I'd really appreciate it. Mine might be inducted into a shrine with all the other freaky stuff I've come across.

My Blitz Bag Turbo also did not come with the wooden box and I'm only guessing what bag means (bag on your car?) Just a thought as the turbo came attached to a 7M with the notorious BHG..lol..

:)