Black widow

enawazh

May 8, 2007
long beach
Hello everyone. My name is Emad and im from Long Beach california. Ive been lurking around supra mania for the last year and after much research finally bought myself a MK3, its an 88 NA auto. chassis has 67k miles.. GOD know how much on the engine. lol.. but the good thing is theres no rust and the paint is in pretty dam good condition. previous owner blew his head gasket and so im in the process of fixing it. so yesterday i pull out the airbox and start disconnecting my radiator and the wiring harness. I reached down to disconnect the O2 sensor and i noticed something, A FREAKIN black widow spider. WTF Turns out the guy had it sitting outside on the street for the last 6 months or so. and he lives in Glendale by the La zoo if any of you are familar with the area. I guess $270 for the car sounded too good to be true. Now i have to fight these pests. Anywhoo ive been fogging the garage with spider killers and ive killed about 10 of them so far.

ANY advice would be awesome. lol
im gonna throw some pics on tomm.

:1zhelp:

UPDATE!!! PICS are up

I love supras....ohh and its blue lol
STP82004.JPG

STP82013.JPG

STP82015.JPG

STP82017.JPG

STP82019.JPG

Last edited:

enawazh

May 8, 2007
long beach
For now im gonna run it stock. but i saved some money and bought a 1GGTE thinking it was a 1J....i know WHAT A DOUCHE so now im trying to get rid of that and get a 1JZ instead. BUT honestly im in love with the mk3 and im planning on gettin a 1JZ as soon as i can afford it and bumping it up to 400hp as my power goal. UUU I CANT WAIT ...lol