black leather $$

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
how much is a complete black leather int. in really goood cond.worth??
out of a 92 turbo.

i've wanted a black int. for a long time now.. AND LEATHER:aigo:

so what's it worth?

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
TaSe said:
No MKIII has black leather anything. We have Dark Gray. The used Dark gray will run you about the same as rewrapping your entire interior in new black leather

it looked like it was black :icon_conf

how much is it worth for a COMPLETE. every trim pc. etc.?

killarb634

Apr 1, 2005
Jersey's here
catback said:
it looked like it was black :icon_conf

how much is it worth for a COMPLETE. every trim pc. etc.?

Ererything. Including dash, door panels and all theplastics. Good luck finding it. Then good luck finding it in good condition. Then the price is gonna be high. I have no idea but ur best bet is probally trying to find the plastics and dash first and either wrap the seats or put in nice aftermarket seats. The stock seats are real pretty tho.

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
killarb634 said:
Ererything. Including dash, door panels and all theplastics. Good luck finding it. Then good luck finding it in good condition. Then the price is gonna be high. I have no idea but ur best bet is probally trying to find the plastics and dash first and either wrap the seats or put in nice aftermarket seats. The stock seats are real pretty tho.

OK..
i found a 92 5spd targa/teal/W/complete, and i mean complete. black/black grey int.
how much should i offer for the complete int? or car for that matter..

the car had a minor eng fire.. all at the coilpack ;)
and 455 000 KMS WOW!!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
mattsplat72 said:
Um yeah no, I have a black and grey leather interior . Refered to as Shadow Grey , but yeah it is black
i envy you, dont care wut the blue fans say, black is better than the gay blue interiors.

-Maniac-

They call me Nate.
Aug 25, 2005
Birmingham, AL
If you're talking about wraping leather on the already leather or vinyl parts, like the seats and door panels, you're looking at $650 to $1200, depending on how much you can do yourself and who you buy from. But if you are talking about a simple color change, you can do it yourself if you are tight on money. I know a lot of people don't like the whole interior paint route, but I just finished my car, and it looks great. The trick is proper cleaning, and proper materials. It was a light grey, and now its black. It looks like it came from the factory that way.:icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
americanjebus said:
i envy you, dont care wut the blue fans say, black is better than the gay blue interiors.

Have you lost your mind? Blue interior rocks......................:biglaugh:
Black would be my second choice though........lol

Attachments

• blue supra11-29-05 008.jpg
    blue supra11-29-05 008.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 42
  • newest supra pics 010.jpg
    newest supra pics 010.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 28

-Maniac-

They call me Nate.
Aug 25, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Blue interior doesn't rock... it's almost as bad as brown cloth.

Besides, the color of your interior should complement your exterior.

Nate

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
Boost Lee said:
Brown Interior's FTW.

:eek3:

:umno:

lol
so how much should i offer the guy for the int.

my interior is MINT. but a complete black int W/leather =:love:

i dont really want to low ball the guy:naughty:

-Maniac-

They call me Nate.
Aug 25, 2005
Birmingham, AL
:yum: Well, the cheapest you might find new seat covers might be around $500, so offer $300 for the entire interior. You can always go up, but you can't come back down if you offer too much.

Last edited:

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
-Maniac- said:
:doublebir :yum: :yum: :yum: Well, the cheapest you might find new seat covers might be around $500, so offer $300 for the entire interior. You can always go up, but you can't come back down if you offer too much.

That's true. Somebody who's not in the Mk3 community won't know what a complete shadow grey interior is worth. I've seen a complete interior go for north of a thousand. Just buy the whole car and sell what you don't need, you'll be doing the guy a favor and can probably get a free interior out of the deal once you sell some parts.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
^^ A few years back I almost got a hold of an shadow grey interior... just seats, door panels and a couple of pieces of trim.... I was getting a steal at about $850, but someone local bought it and picked it up, before I could even log into my Paypal.

A good, complete interior is easily worth (and sell for) about $1K. You might be able to get it for less, but don't count on it. If you can get any deal for less (and it includes other parts), you are definitely ahead of the game.

Good luck!

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Boost Lee said:
Don't be jealous of my 88T L-Type SuperMonitor, Headlight Squirtin', Full Blue Leather son of a bish Supra. :D

:p

LOL......I wish i could say that much for myself. No leather or supramoniter. However i did a complete grey swap and got rid of my MAROON lovelyness. And I personally love my headlight squirters even if they don't do much.