Bishop92T

DEFIANT 7M

101MM stroke of INSANITY!
Mar 30, 2005
Nashville/Miami
I just got to say it..A big smile came on my face when I saw you on the board. Glad to see you are still around... :bigthumb:

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
:Agreed:! Bishop, you have always been a great guy and glad to see you back posting! hope to see you over in TX someday and meet ya in person

Justin727

T-virus infected
Bishops been hiding from the general public in my secret shop! i have him building some serious 7m's right now and he's whiter then a ghost right now. daylight has not touched his skin in months! time to sign off bishop back to the shop!!!

Great guy, Great Inspiration!

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Rajunz said:
Wow, Bishop lives! Good to see you back on...
Wow, Rajunz lives! Good to see YOU back on...:p
Of coarse Bishop lives, look at his post count, it is about as much as mine (and I am here every day at least three times). SM is his home, it has been no secret to us SM'ers.

Bishop,
I don't know you too well because I came on to the forums while you seemed to be on break (I mean before the crash, I did not see too much of you.)
Quite some time before I joined the forums, maybe up to a year or so, I did know of you and your car though (from you website) and that you provided websurfers tons of info on the the MK3.

So thanks for providing all that info (on your site) and I like seeing that you made SM your home!

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
Thanks guys. SM sure beats any of those other supra forums.

Rajunz if I've got any free time I'd like to meet up. Gulfport is only about 2.5 hours from my house. We might even be able to make a little supra meet out of it. We've had a meet in Gulfport before, it's not too far for most people in our chapter.