Bilstein Coilovers

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
mine handle much better just after adding whiteline swaybars (even at the lowest setting)

I've been looking at bilstein coilovers simple because with the OEM shock and the sleave they sell, it becomes a pretty simple coilover but bilsteins have the best warranty in the business and can be revalved easily...

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Yeah, you can put together a pretty simple setup and it will work well. I just like complicating the simple setup and making it work much better. I think I have some numbers for the valving that the dampers come with from Bilstein, I need to take a look at that again and compare it with some other things, it would be interesting to see what kind of spring you can get away with running on those.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
very impressive. I like the big jug of Bilstein oil ... not to be mistaken for McDonald's 'orange' drink concentrate ;)

Where did you order all the parts from?

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
I got the parts from a variety of places, some circle track shops and other places I have accounts with and then some things came straight from Bilstein.

That dyno isn't at my house, but it was my home away from home when I was at school. Right now I don't have my own shock dyno anymore, but there is a local shop that has one and I'm working on getting things figured out so I can have my own.