Big Supra Meet going on in Charlotte Dec 17th

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
Some MKIV guys sent me an invitation to a supra meet in Charlotte next month. There's a Sticky thread on supraforums. My car is out of the body shop and I'm starting to put the pieces back togather. I think I have enough time to build my engine. For the guys who met me few weeks ago, I had a meltdown with some pistons when I hooked up the VPC to the car :3d_frown: . I have a customer's MKIII sitting in the driveway I have to build but should have mine running by then. If you guy are interested in the meet, Its Dec 17th. ITs gonna be cold but we'll see how it goes.

Link to the thread on supraforums. Again mostly MKIVz but few MKIIIz, and a MKII other then Jeffs. Maybe This will be enough to bring Jeff out.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322846

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
I wanna go but, I dunno if I'll have my radiator fixed by then. And plus I have no heat in the car (heater core is leaking coolant like crazy so I by-passed it). I've been kinda tight on money so getting my mom to get my radiator fixed as a x-mas present, lol. We'll see what happens though

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
I wanna see if we can get a group from the Raleigh area to roll down together...anyone up for setting up a place to meet and driving all together?

PIONEER

Wallet Wide Open
Mar 30, 2005
Raleigh, Nc
lets meet at the Mcdonalds on the exit of Leeseville and 540. Take the exit, go about 1/4 mile, there's a mcdonalds on the left. I say about 12 NOON is a good time.

I'm going,
Abdoul is going

not sure if jeff is going in the MKII

My car is not ready yet but I have the block and am working on putting it togather. My head should be ready in a day or 2. I'm shooting on getting the car ready by this weekend.

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
PIONEER said:
lets meet at the Mcdonalds on the exit of Leeseville and 540. Take the exit, go about 1/4 mile, there's a mcdonalds on the left. I say about 12 NOON is a good time.

I'm going,
Abdoul is going

not sure if jeff is going in the MKII

My car is not ready yet but I have the block and am working on putting it togather. My head should be ready in a day or 2. I'm shooting on getting the car ready by this weekend.

Sweet. Hey Pioneer if you guys need any help or an extra hand this weekend let me know. I'm free half the day Saturday and most of the day Sunday.

Anyway, good to hear you guys are going.

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Awesome, I know a guy that has a 6m MKII that I am gonna try to get to come with us and another friend that has a 94 MKIV NA. Sounds like we should have a large caravan goin here.