Bhg! No not me!

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
I though for sure i had a BHG, i was in denial all week. Until i saw this.:biglaugh:

p1824162_1.jpg

ifyouaint1sturlast

Banned Scammer - I'm whitemike.
Jun 14, 2011
Fort Myers/Cape Coral - Florida
peste noire;1825284 said:
and this is oil i presume?

It looks like coolant. Which would mean he thinks that since there's coolant there, that the hose is leaking. If the hose is leaking, it means when the engine cools down it's going to suck in air, and when it heats back up it's going to boil/push out water and overheat. BHG symptoms.

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
Haha welcome to my world. i thought i had a BHG also, till i saw the coolant cap is cracked in a thousand places. any ideas how to fix? Toyota wanted something outrages for that cap.. $60?

manofanhour

May 12, 2009
Dallas
D.J.T.;1825316 said:
Haha welcome to my world. i thought i had a BHG also, till i saw the coolant cap is cracked in a thousand places. any ideas how to fix? Toyota wanted something outrages for that cap.. $60?

60 for a new Toyota part that will fix your supra prior to the issue causing hundreds in damage... Sounds pretty sweet to me?

shipkiller

Sep 16, 2010
Quebec
D.J.T.;1825316 said:
My radiator was slighly cracked and was leaking when hot and under pressure, BHG symptoms until I changed it! Was cheaper to go with a mishimoto than a OEM replacement

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
mecevans;1825348 said:
The mazda miata uses the same style of overflow tank cap.
Thanks for the info! Sadly i doubt there will be any Miata's in a junkyard around this area :nono:
No Supras in local junkyards at all for temporary fixes. So every time something breaks down (which is rare) its always a good excuse to upgrade :biglaugh: