Best Supra Pedal Mod Ever

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I posted this on a diffrent forum while surfing there on a hidden acount since I am banned there I decided to bring my tech information from there here.

As far as I know I am the first to do this mod on MKIII supra others have done it to MR2s & older Celicas.

First I went to my hook up and bought 2000 Celica GTS pedals from what I have been told they are the same as IS300 pedals.

The gas pedal is the real upgrade!
It is an upgrade because not only is the finish better but it haves a more heavy duty spring along with a bigger counter weight! This will give your pedal a more firm feeling to it also if you have a verry responsive engine with a shorter throw on the throttle plate like my 1JZ-GTE is set up if you sneeze or take hi G turns or bumps you dont accidently give it the wrong throttle as easily.

Now onto the mod details.
The clutch & brake pedal [(2) P# 31321-53010 ~$20 with discount] is the easy part they are just a slip on rubber boot with an intergrated aluminum plate.

You have to order [(1) P# 78120-20790 ~$40 with discount] the complete gas pedal for the simplest way to add it.
The reason is the oem supra pedal pivots the Celica GTS pedal is firmly placed in a fixed setup.

The gas pedal works as a direct replacement with the exception that the upper beam is longer by 1¼"!

To correct this simply cut the gas pedal above and flush with the counter weight as if you were looking down on it do not cut it next to the weld look at the pictures on here as a guide.

Simply weld the two pieces of the gas pedal back together but instead side by side on the counter weight as an extra support and it kind of makes another function just adding a little weight to the counter weight.

When you weld the two pieces together 1¼" it is ready to install!

Please refer to my pictures as a guide! this is just as good as mfg specs in quality i painted over the bare metal and ran with this set up for a long time with no problems!

This hands down beats any after market pedal due to the fact it is not adjustable one size fitsall
This is a replacement mod that doesnt get in the way fall off looks better and haves better grip feel to it!

Last edited:

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Its about the same.

If you want though you can adjust your brake and clutch pedal with a set screw also im sure if you heat up the pedal beam with a torch you could pretty much adjust it to where you like it.

I use it factory hight with brake and clutch pedals adjusted properly.

Sorry but all my pictures for this have poofed i deleted my attachments to get space in my acount and there is no longer any pictures on here due to attachment limits you can pm me for picture if you would like.