Best downpipe for under $200?

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
So with xmas gone, I've suddenly found myself with a few bucks, and I'm badly in need of a downpipe. My stocker is falling apart/off, and I'd like to get a new one that eliminates the turbo elbow. The downside is that I've only got about $200 to work with. What is the best downpipe I can get for that little?

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Well, my stocker is literally falling apart, so I need to replace it, not just cut out the cat. Unfortunately, I haven't got the $$ to buy the BIC RDP I want, so that will have to wait. Right now, I was just hoping to get a basic DP that does away with the elbow. I was thinking of getting a Megan Racing DP for like $150, but that doesn't eliminate the elbow. Does anybody know of a cheap one that does?

jamesdem1123

Mar 2, 2006
Palm Harbor
get an ebay one for $100, save your money, then when u have the money buy a nice one. i have an ebay one and you will notice a difference. not nearly as good but o well your on a budget

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
I've got an ebay one that only has about 30 miles on it its yours for 50 bucks, it doesnt eliminat the elbow but a dremel tool can make the stock elbow pretty close to a high flow model, I'm in delmar, send me a PM if your interested