Best 7MGTE SS. Exhaust manifold

bosco659

Toyota nut
Oct 11, 2005
Canada
I've been away from the market for a while. What is the best SS exhaust manifold for the 7MGTE? Features I am looking for are thick materials, no clearance issues for oil filter and down pipe, no cracking issues, quality welds. Any thoughts on who makes the best product. It's for a T4 turbo and I will be running a Tial 38mm wastegate. Thanks

Sep 19, 2011
Des Moines, IA
for all of your requirements you better go custom. why would you have the need for an aftermarket manifold if you still have the factory oiling system? just doesn't make sense to me.

I cant remember if the ebay manifolds can use the factory oil filter adapter or not. But besides that I haven't had one issue with any of my ebay manifolds. I've had 3 of them I have used for thousands of miles on end at a time and no signs of cracks. I have two I could sell if interested. Both are modified to fit medium frame turbos like a 6766 precision, both have Vband tial 44mm or precision 46mm wastegates, and both are modified with braces from the head flange, to the t4 flange (although i have ran un-reinforced manifolds for a couple years with no signs of issues, I figured why not on these). I also had them planed after welding to insure they are straight.