Because I Owned a MK3 Supra

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Got bored & did this

Chazz: Hey dude i just checked the one to the left and the water & oil was all mixed together.. The coolant is brown
110.png

Andre: Blwon head gasket cheif :(((
115.png

Chazz Is it an easy fix if my buddy and I do it ourselves?
154.png

Andrew: Oh man... the idea of what you have to do is simple but actually doing it is very difficult. You have to take the car apart until you have access to the block of the engine, you seperate the block from the head, resurface the head and fuck it the block too, you might want to put a pretty thick headgasket on or a metal one so it wont happen again. you should probably replace the studs, seal the head gasket with sealent of course, put the head back on and tourqe the studs to the proper pressure, they have tourqe renches at autozone, then you put the car back together and you need to drive the car under 3500rpm for 500-1000 miles after that your good lol told you it wasn't easy
1.png

Chazz: Hahahaha OMG!! I'll have it done in an hour...well i guess i'll be fixing my road bike tomorrow ;)
32.png

Chazz: Are you a mechanic?
257.png

Andre: hahahah i wish!
31.png
actually maybe if you've done it befor you could do all of it in an hour minues the resurfacing lolk you'd need to go to a machine shop for that lol you might have too! hahah
171.png

Andrew nooo.. i just owned a MK3 Supra..
14.png

144.png

arashi

Aug 17, 2011
AL
@OP
loved the ending. "nooo.. i just owned a MK3 Supra.." XD so true though. a wise man once said "you haven't owned a mk3 supra until you have a blown head gasket" (referring to the 7m of course lol)

@OneJArpus
lmao, nicely done.