Bebot..FILIPINO, FILIPINO!!

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
i was born in Olongapo City, Philippines...i USED to speak tagalog.

SO um...WHAT THE FUCK are they saying?! this song is badass, and i feel like a jackass for not understanding shit they are asying except for chicken adobo!

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i think its something like "hot chick"

you're talking about the one by the black eyed peas right?

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Aha, that song's old..
I don't know that well myself. I do remember however, something about, his hardships growing up, a girl?, and " making you mine " -er something along those lines.

I feel disappointed in myself really. But for certain one day, I'll get into the culture and history, and have hopes of being fluent in Tagalog.

A

ArthurRitus

its a nickname, kind of a lingo or slang. Your not alone, alot of people dont get that song.
BEP totally killed themselves lol. its a shame.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Dude...i totally love this bebot song...im not really keen in music, i just listen to whatever is thrown at me...but i was at a party and my boy played this song as my "anthem"...and i was like..sweet, beat, its in tagalog, awesome...wtf are they saying?!

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
he says "bebot etc etc etc...ikaw ang aking"

bebot is like calling a girl your chick..."baby" or something and "ikaw ang aking" means "you are my"

he then says "hoy pare" which means "hey friend" something like that...

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
my girl was born there too on the US base. but she doesnt know a lick of it. her mom speaks tagalog and vaesiyan (spelling i know) rather well

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
WTF!!?? I just youtubed that debot shit!

Thats the sames damn song my fobby ass cousins are always playing!