beat by new m3...

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
well, as title says, got beat by the new m3. I noticed some ass hat ridding my ass in a white beemer while at a stop light to the point where I could see his trampy ass girlfriends natural hair color. So I make the right to get on the service road and he pursues. THREE BIG LANES yet he still has to ride my ass, we pull up to another stoplight and he swings around me. I noticed him fidgeting in the car so I said what the hell it could be fun to run a 330 or whatever it was. He inches forward and I notice the badge in the back... my demise is immanent at this point, what the hell, load up the motor once the opposite light turns yellow and GREEN. I get a late start but luckily so did he. He still pulls a length, at 80mph, he is now up two-three lengths. Traffic comes ahead and I jump on the brakes, his dumb ass keeps going 100+ through three lanes of cars weaving in and out. Off in the distance I see the gay ass hazards... :cry:

Walbro is on the list of ordering, once shipped, 550's and the lex goes in.
The A1 traction bars are on order, no more chicken shit 2.2 60's.
Install the rear eibach springs and bilsteins that I have been putting off.
Get a colder plug, shorten the gap a touch, drop the timing two degrees and
Hit the dyno and get the wideband on the beast.

Round two sir will be a little more exciting and bouncing off of fuel cut in first gear wont happen again. :nono:

I might get a wild hair up my ass and slap some juice or meth on it. I would love a chance at the ct record holder and wouldn't mind whipping homeslices smile off of his face next time.

buldozr

Jan 9, 2007
North Texas
Im at the point where I have another good straight cylinder head ready for a valve job, I was thinking about taking the time and having the 2j valves machined in, I need to get to porting on my trash heads so I can be ready when its time to port the good head. Once the headgasket blows I can do a 'forced' upgrade, I think I will keep the turbo cams in for now, not pushing enough power to require cams yet.

jblaze

"Always the underdog"
Apr 14, 2006
Baltimore, Md
I took one in my JZA70. They are quick as hell, but the 1j got the jump and he could not even get beside me. At that time, I still had my stock twins, but I was BPU'd and pushing a little more than stock boost too.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
buldozr;1001444 said:
well, as title says, got beat by the new m3. I noticed some ass hat ridding my ass in a white beemer while at a stop light to the point where I could see his trampy ass girlfriends natural hair color. So I make the right to get on the service road and he pursues. THREE BIG LANES yet he still has to ride my ass, we pull up to another stoplight and he swings around me. I noticed him fidgeting in the car so I said what the hell it could be fun to run a 330 or whatever it was. He inches forward and I notice the badge in the back... my demise is immanent at this point, what the hell, load up the motor once the opposite light turns yellow and GREEN. I get a late start but luckily so did he. He still pulls a length, at 80mph, he is now up two-three lengths. Traffic comes ahead and I jump on the brakes, his dumb ass keeps going 100+ through three lanes of cars weaving in and out. Off in the distance I see the gay ass hazards... :cry:

Walbro is on the list of ordering, once shipped, 550's and the lex goes in.
The A1 traction bars are on order, no more chicken shit 2.2 60's.
Install the rear eibach springs and bilsteins that I have been putting off.
Get a colder plug, shorten the gap a touch, drop the timing two degrees and
Hit the dyno and get the wideband on the beast.

Round two sir will be a little more exciting and bouncing off of fuel cut in first gear wont happen again. :nono:

I might get a wild hair up my ass and slap some juice or meth on it. I would love a chance at the ct record holder and wouldn't mind whipping homeslices smile off of his face next time.

I got better 60's with my FWD Laser, street tires and nearly stock, come on man.