BAD Day

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
Miami, Florida, United States
On a hot day in south florida! why would my iscv connector brake in into millions of pieces? becuase i have bad luck!! so now i gotta cut/splice the 6 wires for the connector. but of course i dont know where the 6 multi color wires go on the iscv. Can anybody piont me in the right direction?

i need to know where the wires go or what order they go in on the ISCV

THanks alot fellas

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Didnt have to cut anything if all the pins were still there, Just needed to depin to the donor connector and push the pins in.

Both the black/red stripe go in the middle. Doesnt matter position.

p1714910_1.jpg

p1714910_2.jpg

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
okay the car turned on ...once i turned it off i didnt hear the iscv clicking ..i mite have got one of the wires wrong REd Black/red Green.....second row is white black/red blue/red correct

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

i need better noobish pictures lol

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

okay i got the front part where the lil tab is it goes red black/red green the only part im confused on is back part of the connector

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
okay that nightmare is over..i order the connector from driftmotion...im still stuck on one part...from what i read the ISCV is supposed to click a few times after u turn the car off..before the connector broke mines did make the clicking noise... Right now it doesnt click but it does make some weird noises....the idle is steady and everything else seems to be normal i drove it around is flawless ...im on the side of the road so i cant test it properly

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

when i get to work tommorow ill test the ISCV..i dont see why it would go bad ...i cleaned it out with brake part cleaner it wasnt to dirty

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

if the iscV was faulty what would happen???

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Most likely have stalling issues.

When i had my 7m in most of the time mine would click. Something it wouldnt. Never had a single stalling issue even with a vented bov. I wouldnt worry too much if its driving fine.

What was the reason for the connector breaking in the first place? Just fell apart?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Most likely have stalling issues.

When i had my 7m in most of the time mine would click. Something it wouldnt. Never had a single stalling issue even with a vented bov. I wouldnt worry too much if its driving fine.

What was the reason for the connector breaking in the first place? Just fell apart?

noel

Uchiha Member
May 5, 2008
The whole thing started because I needed to clean out the iscv so when I press the clip it shatter in my hand and it was super hard to come over the iscv it was ultra brittle ..thank god driftmotion sells the connector and the wires ..ill. upload a picture once I leave work ..