BAD DAY! MY 1JZ MKIII was stolen and wrecked today!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
viperkillertt;1768535 said:
One positive note, because he destroyed my car, and i still have not bought a newer MKIV, i just bought my dream house last week. The insurance money plus 6 months of savings gave me the down payment and closing costs. The house in unbelievable(4000k sq feet home, 4 car garage/shop attached to house(with height for a hoist in one bay that is about 35 feet long), beautiful neighborhood, the list goes on and on), so a part of me is a little grateful now that i look back. Still seriously sucks, but i am in a very good place now in my life and it is only going to get better :)

Congrats on the house man, you should post up a blog with some pictures of the place, sounds like a really nice place! I'm a little jealous of your garage... I'd trade my house for a garage along those lines and a room off to the side to 'live' in. :p

te72;1768931 said:
Congrats on the house man, you should post up a blog with some pictures of the place, sounds like a really nice place! I'm a little jealous of your garage... I'd trade my house for a garage along those lines and a room off to the side to 'live' in. :p
I will post in the off topic section soon. I am very ECSTATIC! :)
I got my title insurance and escrow paperwork just a few minutes ago.

85celicasupra

spokane supra owner
Mar 9, 2008
spokane,wa
forums.celicasupra.com
Damn man...that sucks. Mike B. told me about this a little while back when it happend. Didnt know it was a members car. One of these days this spring Im gonna have a project reveal/bbq meet and get all the locals together. I have talked to many but havent met many.