Back for the 1st time

Dark Knight 56

The Dark Knight
Jan 12, 2010
New York
Whud up supramaniacs!!

I'm the proud owner of a red 87 targa supra. Owned the car 3 years ago but sold it to a friend becuase of lack of $$$ on my part. Pls I was being cheap (HG kept blowing & I wouldn't buy a MHG). My friend moved away and wasn't able to fix the car. I watched that car sit for 2 years before I couldn't take it anymore... I got my baby back!!! And I got the $$$ to make it a monster! I have a bunch of basic mods done, 4" full exaust, suspension, cooling, worked head, Mhg(lol) arp studs, and a few more goodies.

I fucking love my car, nothing beats a supra's power, style and the targa is an amazing experience.. I'm keeping it for good.

So, I'm back on supramania again & my car is a few weeks from running again! Waiting from a few more parts from you guys...lol!!!

Dark Knight 56

The Dark Knight
Jan 12, 2010
New York
Thanks guys.. I go on supramania from my iPhone so next week I'll post pics up from my comp.. I wonder if the new SM version will be iPhone friendly..

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Dark Knight 56;1506218 said:
Thanks guys.. I go on supramania from my iPhone so next week I'll post pics up from my comp.. I wonder if the new SM version will be iPhone friendly..

Download the photobucket app for your iPhone....98% of my forum activity is on my iPhone and I still load and post pics:)