Az Supra's sound off!

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
arz said:
Is it an 89? Shit I dont even drive it yet too many other projects. OK its an 89!!!

Thanks

Oh and thanks for the drool too.

Yeah...I wanna see that Z when you get it up and running again :naughty:

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
Trev O.
Goodyear, AZ

90 supra turbo 5spd w/ bullet proof bottom end, stock turbo at 14psi, and lots of other good shit. (unfortunately stuck in MO)

up coming project: 88 supra h/t 5spd 2jz w/ other goods (setup for autocross/ whatever sounds fun racing) lol.

trev

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
umm. its june 07 already lol you mean 2008 right?

anywho dont do it, its way to friggin hot lol but its somewhat bearable and hey bring the rain with you too lol

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
turbotrev said:
umm. its june 07 already lol you mean 2008 right?

anywho dont do it, its way to friggin hot lol but its somewhat bearable and hey bring the rain with you too lol
Oops, I guess I'm so used to typing 2007. Fixed now.

My fiancee is starting grad school at UA this fall, so I'll be moving down there after we get married. I'm looking forward to hot compared to here. Wet and miserable, ugh. I know it'll be too hot, but oh well. I'll have to fix my A/C...

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
90T04 said:
Awesome! We will have to have a welcome Mt. Lemmon fun run when you come down. A great opportunity to revive our suffering Tucson Supra community.

Ryan

Hey Ryan FYI where having a BBQ meet on the 4th of august so if you can get that day free :) you can check it out on the local forum.