Australia's supra A site

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone new what the address was for the Australian supra A site is, i cant seem to find it :(

I am trying to get my hands on one hehe :) and sell my GT Limited:(

Thanks everyone:icon_bigg

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
jdmk3_87t said:
I want to see pics of your GT Limited!

Ok here are some pics of my GT Limited, sorry you had to wait so long, but i got there:icon_bigg

Attachments

• supramainia pic 2.jpg
    supramainia pic 2.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 18
  • supramainia ic 3.jpg
    supramainia ic 3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 27
  • supramainia pic 4.jpg
    supramainia pic 4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 22
  • supramainia pic 5.jpg
    supramainia pic 5.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 28
  • supramainia pic 6.jpg
    supramainia pic 6.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 26
Apr 26, 2006
Australia
LilMissMkIII said:
SEXY GT Limited!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck finding an "A"... I'm jealous!!!!!!!!

Hey, Thanks, yours is hot to, better then mine:(

Yeah ill need some luck, no wait make that alot of luck to find a realy nice Turbo A, like the one thats for sale in japan at the moment for $25.000, its in awsome condition, i want it:cry:, o well one day.

Hey you live in sydney cool, iam only 3hrs away from there.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Simon's 88 GT Limited said:
Hey, Thanks, yours is hot to, better then mine:(

Yeah ill need some luck, no wait make that alot of luck to find a realy nice Turbo A, like the one thats for sale in japan at the moment for $25.000, its in awsome condition, i want it:cry:, o well one day.

Hey you live in sydney cool, iam only 3hrs away from there.

Aw thanks!!!! My baby doesn't look anywhere near as good as she used to at the moment... She was stolen, and i have her back but she looks rather sad
:(

Is the one you're looking at in Japan the one with only 17,000kms on it???? That thing is IMMACULATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Show room condition!!!!!!!!

3 hours away huh??? You a member of the NSW Supra Club yet?????

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
RHDMK3 said:
Supra A's are even hard to come by here in Japan. Nice ones though:) BTW I want your Digi dash!!! lol...

Yeah ive heard its realy hard to get one now, bout 4yrs ago i saw at least 3 for sale on the net at car lots, they were just imported, but by then i just bought the GT Limited, and i didnt know much about the Turbo As, wish i could turn back the clock :(

lol everyone seems to like the digi dash, i must admit it is well set out and looks good, and ill think ill keep my hands on them. i saw one on ebay for sale bout 1 yr ago and it sold for like $500 aus dollars :)

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
LilMissMkIII said:
Aw thanks!!!! My baby doesn't look anywhere near as good as she used to at the moment... She was stolen, and i have her back but she looks rather sad
:(

Is the one you're looking at in Japan the one with only 17,000kms on it???? That thing is IMMACULATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Show room condition!!!!!!!!

3 hours away huh??? You a member of the NSW Supra Club yet?????

Your welcome, stolen!! thats got to suck, who would trash such a lovely car:3d_frown: , i hope u get it all fixed up soon:)

Yep thats the one i was looking at, that Turbo A is in awsome condition, i love it, i want it, i cant have it:cry: , i havent got the money anymore, god dam house grrrr.lol

Yeah i live near bathurst, and no iam not a club member.

True it is very hard to see the digi dash when the sun is shinning on it, but if your goin fast then its all good lol

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
themadhatter said:
nice car man. What makes a gt limited different then a gt?

Hey thanks, ummm good question iam not realy sure, tell me everything that your car has got and then ill tell you what the differences are, so make sure you list every option etc etc :)