Austin Hill Country Cruise (10/16/10)

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Well a few of us from here wanna go. Somebody should register over there and send one of em a pm saying hey you forgot about us lol. Ill do it tomorrow if no one does, I'm on my phone though today

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Balls. I've been busy these last few weeks and haven't had the chance to update the info here.

So pretty much we've decided on a Meet spot both in Houston and in Austin.

The Houston crew will meet at the HEB at Barker Cypress and 290 at 7:30AM and will roll out no later than 8AM to make it to Austin's meet spot on time and to allow us some leeway if we get lost.

The meet spot in Austin is the Highway 360 bridge overlooking the Colorado River at 10:30AM. (well, more like the parking garage next to the bridge). If you guys need a contact number to reach anyone of us at, do send me a PM.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
hey SA guys we need to organize a meet here the morning of and then cruise out to austin to meet everybody else

since i assume everybody already knows where it is and its right next to 35 wanna meet at biffs? 9am?

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
There was a 1JZ powered Mk2 there some time last year or the year before. Was a pretty clean swap.

Turns out cuz of financial issues, I won't be able to make it this year. :( You guys have fun for me and take some great pics/vids!

BTW, this is the address for the rendezvous point: 5093 Plaza on the Lake, Austin, TX