Aussie Mk3s hit the dyno... HARD! lol

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
So i mentioned that we were having a dyno day in my Shirt thread, well here's the results :D

I got my tune back! So happy, I got to run with a tune rather then with a shit to non exsistant one. I managed to pull 10rwkw MORE with only .6psi more. Only difference was the new section of exhaust I made. Unfortunatly I only got it to run at 13.5 adn not the 18psi I wanted to... but still made 235rwkw, on stockies at 13.5psi, I'm fucking stoked.

Casey (1JZDRFT) had a problem with his boost controller, basically it died so he had to run at stockish boost, which saw his AFRs dip SO LOW that it went off the scale for basically half the band. iE 9s and less!!

IJ running petrol made 315! Quite impressive, like you would expect! lol

OH and a late comer, back from the dead as it might seam, I8A4RE showed up! it being rebuilt after an accident that wrote off the old chassis. With a couple of spikes he made 396rwkw. which is nuts.
(for you yanks that don't know, one of those cream worthy A70's that you hear about :D )

anyway enjoy the movies :)

OH btw, the 4 Mk3's that represented managed to beat about 90% of the Mk4s that were there. I think the biggest numbers from a mk4 was 255 ;)

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
BTW, multiply rwkw by 1.341022 to get our rwhp

nice, I like the yellow bird. I'd like to see more pics of the cars

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Yup sorry forgot you guys talk in HP (old speak for us lol ;) )

Casey - 165rwkw - 222rwhp
Me - 235rwkw - 310rwhp
IJ - 315rwkw - 423rwhp
I8A4RE - 396rwkw - 530rwhp

I have a couple of shits but I haven't DL'd em yet. Not much of the powerplant tho. Not much to see. As me an IJ were saying we think he is running some funky gas. had a built forged bottom end, 276dur 10mm lift cams, IIRC it was a gt40 turbo or something? Thats all I remember atm