At last back on the road 92t+*pics*

Twigger

Ahhh Yeah!!
Mar 30, 2005
OlyWA
Some may have seen this on SF, but since it is always down I am posting here. Picked this fully loaded 92t up with bhg and I just got it running last Saturday, after less then 2 months of work and waiting. I did a little port work and valve lapping along with getting my turbo rebuilt and upgraded to a 57trim which I am running 10-12psi.
Over 130 miles in lots of rain in just a few days but it still looks pretty clean.
p152695_1.jpg

p152695_2.jpg

p152695_3.jpg

I few bolts missing in these pictures, but they will all be there after I retorque the headbolts and adjust the valves.
p152695_4.jpg

p152695_5.jpg

Just a downpipe for now, hope to get my system installed the week. I have a couple shorts clips of driving around with the open downpipe nothing special, but if anyone is intersted I can send them to you. The beast really moves especially considering the weight is around 3700lbs.

Last edited:

Halsupramk3

Apr 4, 2005
Mississippi
very clean car. Try to keep that white package complete. I think they will be collectors items some day. Dont go and paint the wheels or remove/paint the door trim. There are just not many good looking white packages any more.

what color is your interior?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Halsupramk3 said:
very clean car. Try to keep that white package complete. I think they will be collectors items some day. Dont go and paint the wheels or remove/paint the door trim. There are just not many good looking white packages any more.

what color is your interior?

looks blue :love: :love: