Article: 7M-GTE Wiring Harness Plugs, What is what, Walk Through

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
whitemike;1538083 said:
This post is GOLD. Thanks.

What he said! ^^ I bought a '91 turbo auto with a rebuilt engine a few weeks ago and I had to finish reassembling it. I figured most of the plugs out but I had a few loose ones that I couldn't tell where they went. I still don't know where they go but at least now I know they don't have anything to do with any thing important for the engine controls. Thanks a lot for the help good sir!

juncboi

Yeah, snooping around.
Jan 31, 2009
Sacramento
What I want to know is how I can get a new harness for my 90T Auto. Toyota says they're not in production anymore. Seems like some folks have been able to get the last few available. I have even contemplated buying all the plugs and building one.

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Another thumbs up to this post! While installing my FFIM, I had most of the connectors in the "2nd part" disconnected. This helped me to get organized and quickly get everything back together :icon_razz

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Hum 6 pin you say. Can you see it on the 2nd pic? What color is your plug? What I am thinking it is, is 10. Idle Air control Plug but give me some more info and I may be able to help you out. Let me see if I can upload a larger pic.

---------- Post added 04-12-2010 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-11-2010 at 11:56 PM ----------

Kai hope this helps you, I enlarged it as much as I could!
p1547932_1.jpg